It's a tradition in my house to bake up Pillsbury cinnamon rolls on christmas morning 🙂 The smell is enough to know it's presents time! It is generally the only day of the year I will bake them and this year I wanted to add a little something.. So say hello to these delicious apple cinnamon roll cups, perfect way to bulk up the roll without adding extra points..
Apple cinnamon roll cups
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a regular sized muffin pan,
- Roll out each cinnamon roll and push down into your muffin cups.
- Peel and dice your apples, mix in a bowl with ½ tablespoon brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon, divide into your 8 cups.
- In a small bowl mix your flour, brown sugar and melted butter to form a crumble, sprinkle over your apples.
- Bake in oven for approx 20 minutes.
- Drizzle with icing that comes in the pillsbury pack, I piped mine out of a small zip lock bag.
- Serve warm. The weight Watcher App scans these cinnamon rolls with icing at 6 smart points, I added a point each for the little crumble on top