I love any kind of warm apple desert.. especially when you add in cinnamon, there’s just something about that combination that taste like heaven 🙂 I’ve been wanting to make a “bubble up” type dessert and well this apple cinnamon crumble was the end result.. It is so easy to make and super delicious! It’s sure to be gobbled up quickly, I promise! Serves 6 at 6 smart points each.
Apple cinnamon crumble bubble up
- 1-7.5 oz package pillsbury biscuits In the 4 value pack
- 3 Tbsp icing sugar confectionery sugar
- 1 tsp melted butter
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp water
- 4 large apples peeled and diced (I used granny smith but any apple will do)
- 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- For the crumb topping
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Mix your icing sugar, 1 tsp melted butter and water together in a small bowl.
- Cut your 10 dough biscuits into 6 pieces each, dip all dough pieces into the icing and then spread into the bottom of your dish.
- Mix your diced apples with brown sugar and cinnamon, spoon apples over dough pieces.
- In a small bowl mix your white sugar and flour, stir in melted butter and mix until a crumble forms.
- Sprinkle crumble evenly over apples & dough.
- Bake in oven for approx 35 minutes, cut into 6 equal servings, optional to serve with some ice cream or cool whip.
- Nutritional info (not incl apples) per serving.. Calories 155..Fat 3.7g..Saturated fat 0g...Carbs 28.8g... Fiber 0.6g...Sugars 10.8g...Protein 2.7g