Some new tasty pinwheels that are so easy to bake up and with the U.S Thanksgiving holiday approaching these turkey cranberry brie pinwheels are the perfect addition to your festivities. Just 4 simple ingredients and very little prep time.. The cranberries mixed with the brie and turkey is such a delicious combination of flavor! I promise they will be a big hit and just 2 freestyle smart points each..
- 1 package pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 4 lean deli turkey slices (1oz/30g each)
- Light brie cheese, 3oz/90g, crumbled
- 1¼ cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a baking sheet with some cooking spray.
- Wash your cranberries and run through the food processor for 1 minute. (*you can use cranberry sauce although this will affect the points, fresh cranberries are free in WW points)
- Wash your food processor and run your brie cheese through until crumbled.
- Lay out your crescent roll dough into 2 pieces of 4 crescent rolls each, pinch any open seams together.
- Place 2 pieces of turkey on top of each dough piece trying to cover all areas, cut a little of your meat if necessary (I did to fill in corners)
- Top with your cranberries and then your brie cheese.
- Roll your dough pieces up (the long way) pinch together any open seems. Then cut each rolled up piece into 8 pieces, easiest way to make them even is cut in the middle to make 2 then in the middle of both those pieces to make 4, which will give you a total of 8 per roll.
- Carefully place them on your baking tray, use a spatula if that helps.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- Serve warm, you can easily re-heat these in the microwave.
- Makes 16 pinwheels.
Smart Points- 2 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info (incl cranberries) Calories 69...Fat 2.9g...Sat fat 1.2g...Crabs 7.9g...Fiber 0.3g...Sugars 2.2g...Protein 3.8g using My Fitness Pal