Wonton wrappers to the rescue once again! 🙂 These crisps are a perfect savory treat when your in need of a little pizza but don’t want to spend all the points. They are super easy to make and would be a perfect Friday night treat. At only 1 smart point each you can munch away! 🙂
- 8 wonton wrappers
- ⅓ cup shredded light cheese
- 1 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- 16 pepperoni slices (I buy a brand called "Ziggys" in Canada, 120 calories per 20 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Lay out your wontons (make as many as you wish) Spray the tops of the wonton wrappers. Sprinkle a little bit of each cheese on top, you don't need much at all.
- Add 2 slices of pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, checking often. Each crisp is 1 sp or 1pp
- Nutritional info per crisp.. Calories 34.. Fat 2.7g.. Saturated fat 0.8g... Carbs 0.8g.. Fiber 0.1g.. Sugars 0g.. Protein 2.6g