It’s been awhile since I baked up a new loaf recipe, even in the summer months I still enjoy a freshly baked loaf out of the oven. I especially love one weekend mornings with a cup of tea 🙂 I had some fresh strawberries in the fridge to use up so say hello to this delicious strawberry banana chocolate chip loaf, just 4 smart points per serving on WW freestyle.
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 medium banana's, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup diced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular size loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk your eggs and mix in brown sugar. Stir in applesauce, mashed banana and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking powder and soda.
- Fold in your diced strawberries and chocolate chips then pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 43 minutes or until loaf is cooked through.
- Cool and cut into 10 equal servings, the loaf will freeze well.
- *Note- If you want to leave chocolate chips out I figured it out on the WW recipe builder and it is 3 freestyle points per serving with no chocolate
Smart Points- (green) 5 using SP calculator
Points PLus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info.. Calories 166...Fat 3g..Sat fat 1.3g...Carbs 31.8g...Fiber 1.8g...Sugar 13.9g...Protein 3.5g using My Fitness Pal *Note- the nutritional info includes all ingredients so if you enter these numbers into your WW calculator you may get a different point value