I was craving donuts, decadent ones at that and I’m a sucker for peanut butter chocolate, I mean who isn’t? These peanut butter banana chocolate dipped donuts are delicious and sure did hit the spot! They are simple to make with basic ingredients and only 3SP on both blue and purple program, 4SP on green program, how’s that for a win!!
Peanut butter banana chocolate dipped donuts
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 medium mashed banana
- 1/3 cup milk *I used 1%
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp PB2 powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp lily's dark chocolate chips
- 1.5 Tbsp peanut butter *I used Kraft light
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 6 hole donut pan with some cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk the egg and brown sugar together. Stir in the mashed banana, milk and vanilla.
- Add the flour, PB2 powder and baking powder and mix well.
- Divide the batter into the 6 donut holes then bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Let cool then remove donuts from the pan using a knife around the edges.
- In the microwave melt the chocolate chips, I did 35 second intervals, stirring each time, I also melted them on a flat plate so it was easy to dip the donuts.
- Once the chocolate is melted dip each donut top into the chocolate, use a knife if needed to help spread it.
- Now microwave the peanut butter, I did it for 35 seconds, then pour the melted PB into a small ziplock bag and cut of a tiny tip, drizzle over each donut.
- *Note- you will have excess melted chocolate and peanut butter but you need the amount listed so there is enough to dip & drizzle, I only counted 2.5 Tbsp of chocolate chips and 1Tbsp of PB when determining the point values.
- These donuts are best stored in the fridge after day one, they will freeze well. The chocolate and PB will harden after an hour or so.
Smart Points- Green- 4 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per donuts...Calories 120..Fat 4.2g..Sat fat 1.5g..Carbs 19.5g..Fiber 2.9g..Sugar 5.1g..Protein 4.6g.. using My Fitness Pal *Note - this includes all ingredients even those that are 0 point foods