I’m not much of a spinach fan but… if you throw that sucker in a creamy dip I’ll eat it all day long 😉 and that was my inspiration for these delicious spinach & artichoke stuffed potatoes. I was enjoying some dip one evening and thought this would be so good on top of a baked potato so voila.. here you have it and the end result was so good! Makes 8 stuffed potatoes at just 4 freestyle smart points each and 132 calories.
Spinach & artichoke stuffed potato
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 oz light cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove diced
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach chopped
- 1 can 6oz artichoke, drained of all liquids and chopped
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F, wash potatoes and then bake in the oven for about 1 hour or until soft. Let potatoes cool for 15-20 min. Cut potatoes in half and then scoop out the inside leaving a little left on potato, you will be using the potato you scoop out so set aside.
- To make your stuffing, mix together the softened cream cheese, yogurt, mayo, parmesan cheese and diced garlic. Add in your potato that you scooped out and stir well. Mix in chopped spinach, chopped artichoke and salt & pepper.
- Divide your stuffing mix over your 8 potato shells, sprinkle each with a little of the asiago cheese then return to oven for 20 minutes.
- Makes 8 stuffed potatoes, serve warm, store leftovers in the fridge.
Smart Points- purple- 2 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 3 using PP calculator
Nutritional info.. Calories 132...Fat 3.1g...Sat fat 1.5g...Carbs 22g...Fiber 1.8g... Sugar 1.9g...Protein 4.7g using My Fitness Pal, these numbers include ALL ingredients