I love potatoes!!! Now if only they were a 0 point vegetable on weight watchers .. life would be perfect! (edit- 2+ years later and potatoes are a zero point food on purple plan, who knew dreams could come true haha) I wanted to make a side dish to go along with a slow cooker brisket I recently made and these roasted garlic parmesan potatoes sure did hit the spot. They are really easy to make and everyone will love them.. Serves 7 at 5 smart points per serving.
Roasted garlic parmesan potatoes
- 4 large potatoes washed, peeled and cut into cubes.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 Tbsp oregano
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray a baking sheet with some non stick spray.
- Peel and cut your potatoes into cubes, about 1-1.5 inch cubes.
- In a bowl toss potatoes with olive oil, parmesan, garlic and oregano.
- Lay potatoes out on baking tray and bake in oven for 35-40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Serve right out of oven, makes 7- 3.5 oz servings at 1-5 personal points depending on your 0PP foods, 5 freestyle smart points each on blue & green, 1SP on purple (5 points plus old WW program)
- Nutritional info per serving ..Calories 170...Fat 3g...Sat fat 0.8g...Carbs 33.5g...Fiber 2.6g...Sugar 1.3g...Protein 4.9g