I love potatoes!!! Now if only they were a 0 point vegetable on weight watchers .. life would be perfect! (edit- 2+ years later and potatoes are a zero point food on purple plan, who knew dreams could come true haha) I wanted to make a side dish to go along with a slow cooker brisket I recently made and these roasted garlic parmesan potatoes sure did hit the spot. They are really easy to make and everyone will love them.. Serves 7 at 5 smart points per serving.
Roasted garlic parmesan potatoes
1-5PP, 5SP blue & green, 1SP purple per 3.5oz serving (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 large potatoes washed, peeled and cut into cubes.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 fresh garlic cloves diced
- 1/2 Tbsp oregano
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F, spray a baking sheet with some non stick spray.
- Peel and cut your potatoes into cubes, about 1-1.5 inch cubes.
- In a bowl toss potatoes with olive oil, parmesan, garlic and oregano.
- Lay potatoes out on baking tray and bake in oven for 35-40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes.
- Serve right out of oven, makes 7- 3.5 oz servings at 1-5 personal points depending on your 0PP foods, 5 freestyle smart points each on blue & green, 1SP on purple (5 points plus old WW program)
- Nutritional info per serving ..Calories 170...Fat 3g...Sat fat 0.8g...Carbs 33.5g...Fiber 2.6g...Sugar 1.3g...Protein 4.9g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
These potatoes are amazing! A hit with all of us!! I served them with pork loin, perfect pair! I would give it five stars but it wouldn’t highlight more than three. Hmmm….
Hi Stacey, so glad you all enjoyed them, thanks for letting me know re: the star rating, I will look into it
I am new to reciprs on the program like this. These look wonderful. I will make thrm for my husband and I. Thank you for posting
Hi, I hope you both enjoy them 🙂
Do you have to peel the ‘taters? If not will it affect the points???
No you don’t have to and I don’t think it will affect the points
Hi, I loooved these potatoes, except when I took them out if oven at the 40 min mark, the skin waa soggy, not crunchy like I had hoped. Do you think I needed to roast them longer? Thanks.
I’m sorry to hear that Angie, not to sure what you mean by soggy though.. mine were cooked nicely, not too crispy… Maybe try an air fryer if you like crisp?
Have you tried these in an AirFryer?
Yes, they are just as good and take only 10-14 minutes depending on how big/small you cut the potatoes
I made these tonight to go with my BBQ chicken. I used Italian seasoning instead of just using Oregano. The flavor was wonderful . Tasting the hint of Rosemary mixed with basil , oregano gave it a kick. Definitely will make again and again.
That sounds delicious, thanks for the tip 🙂 Glad you enjoyed them
These definitely need a 5 star rating. My entire family thought they were awesome- and I’m feeding toddlers and a picky husband! I changed nothing and used red potatoes.
Yay, I am so glad everyone enjoyed the potatoes 🙂
Yes, dreams do come true with zero-point potatoes!! My mom has made these potatoes my whole life. I love them and how easy they are to make. I have on occasion added slices of Roma tomatoes to this. Tonight, I’m trying this on my grill. Too hot to put the oven on. Thanks for all your great recipes they make weight loss easier eating foods that are so tasty!
Hi Susan, thank you for your kind words 🙂 I am so glad you are enjoying the recipes!