I am pretty excited to share these with you guys… If you know me then you know that I don’t eat many green things…;) but add in some hot sauce and ranch to the mix and I will try just about anything! These spicy ranch zucchini fries are so good.. I was hesitant but boy am I glad I gave them a go.. and look at me eating something green 😉 If your a zucchini lover well then it’s a promise that you will love these, they are a great snack or side dish and only 3 smart points per serving of 5 fries!
Spicy ranch zucchini fries
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4 cup flour
- 5 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp franks hot sauce
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs or panko crumbs
- 1.5 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425F, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and cut your zucchini in to 4 quarters, cutting in half, and then half again. Cut those into 5 fries each, giving you 20 fries.
- Place your flour in a flat dish, and same with your breadcrumbs. Mix your parmesan cheese and italian seasoning in with your breadcrumbs. In a bowl mix your ranch and hot sauce together.
- Roll your zucchini pieces in your flour, shaking any excess off, then dip and coat in ranch and then roll in your crumbs making sure to cover it all. Lay pieces out on your baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for approx 22-24 minutes. You can turn over if you want half way but it's not necessary, sometimes they can become messy if you move them around.
- Makes 20 fries at 3 personal points or 3 smart points per 5 pieces on all 3 MyWW programs (3 points plus) feel free to double the recipe if you need more.
- *Please note when figuring out nutritional info, I only accounted for 2 Tbsp flour and 1/3 cup bread crumbs as you will have leftover on the plates, but need that amount to make sure they all cover easily.
- Nutritional info per serving of 5 fries (not incl zucchini) Calories 95..Fat 4.9g...Sat fat 1.2g..Carbs 10.3g...Fiber 0.4g...Sugars 1.8g...Protein 2.3g