Another day and another few ripe bananas staring at me to be used up… I will never throw away ripe bananas, there is always another recipe that can be created before doing that 😉 I am a little obsessed with peanut butter cups… I mean who isn’t?? So voila.. this yummy Reese peanut butter cup banana loaf was whipped up and popped in the oven.. the end result..deee-licious!! 🙂 Makes 10 slices at 4 smart points each.
Reese peanut butter cup banana loaf
- 1.5 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 medium mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white I use a carton of liquid egg whites, 2Tbsp is 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 Tbsp light peanut butter I use Kraft light
- 3 snack size peanut butter cups 15g each
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular sized loaf pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat together your egg, egg white and brown sugar. Add in your vanilla, apple sauce, mashed banana and peanut butter and continue beating for 1 minute.
- Stir in flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Chop up your 3 reese peanut butter cups into small pieces and fold into the batter.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting. Makes 10 slices at 4sp on all 3 MyWW programs /4pp each.
- Nutritional info (not incl banana) per slice .. Calories 124...Fat 3.5g...Saturated fat 1.1g..Carbs 22.5g...Fiber 1g..Sugars 7g...Protein 4.2g