You all know I love baking muffins, they make a great low point quick breakfast or a nice treat with your lunch and when I can get them to 2 smart points each it’s a good day! 🙂 These raspberry lemon muffins are the perfect flavor combination, just enough sweetness to them to leave a smile on your face.. Bake up a batch today and you won’t be disappointed.. Full size muffins at 2 points is a win win in my books..
Raspberry lemon muffins
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon
- 1/3 cup milk I used 1%
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1.5 cups fresh raspberries cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a 12 hole regular size muffin tin with some non stick spray, don't use muffin liners.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and brown sugar together, add in the apple sauce, lemon juice,vanilla and milk and stir well.
- Stir in the baking powder, soda, lemon zest and flour.
- If the raspberries are large then cut them in half, very slowly fold them into your batter.
- Pour out batter into muffin tin and divide over your 12 cups.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, makes 12 muffins at 2 smart points on all 3 MyWW programs or 2 points plus each.
- Nutritional info per muffin (not incl raspberries) Calories.. 73...Fat 0.8g..Sat fat 0.2g...Carbs 12.8g.. Fiber 0.4g...Sugars 3g..Protein 3g..