Who doesn’t like pizza!!! 😉 These pinwheels are a simple and delicious snack that you can have ready in 20 minutes! They would be great at a party or serve them up to the kids, everyone will love these, and they are only 2 smart points each. 🙂
2SP blue, green & purple/2pp each
- 1 package pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup reduced fat shredded cheese (I use a 3 cheese blend)
- 20 Pepperoni slices -56g (I use ziggys brand-Canadian, 120 calories,per 20 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- Lay out your dough into one long piece, pinching together any seams.
- Cut up your pepperoni slices, I cut each piece into 4.
- Spread your pizza sauce on dough, top with cheese and then pepperoni.
- Roll up dough and place in freezer for 5 minutes, this will help firm it up a bit.
- Using a serrated knife cut into 14 pieces.
- Lay on your baking sheet and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes checking often.
- Serve immediately, each pinwheel is 2 sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 2pp.
- Nutritional info, per pinwheel.. Calories 67.. Fat 3g... Saturated fat 0.8g... Carbs 8g... Fiber 0g... Sugars 1.9g... Protein 2.2g