Who doesn’t like pizza!!! 😉 These pinwheels are a simple and delicious snack that you can have ready in 20 minutes! They would be great at a party or serve them up to the kids, everyone will love these, and they are only 2 smart points each. 🙂
2PP, 2SP blue, green & purple
- 1 package pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup reduced fat shredded cheese I use a 3 cheese blend
- 20 Pepperoni slices -56g I use ziggys brand-Canadian, 120 calories,per 20 slices
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- Lay out your dough into one long piece, pinching together any seams.
- Cut up your pepperoni slices, I cut each piece into 4.
- Spread your pizza sauce on dough, top with cheese and then pepperoni.
- Roll up dough and place in freezer for 5 minutes, this will help firm it up a bit.
- Using a serrated knife cut into 14 pieces.
- Lay on your baking sheet and bake in oven for 10-12 minutes checking often.
- Serve immediately, each pinwheel is 2 personal points or 2 sp on all 3 MyWW programs or 2 points plus.
- Nutritional info, per pinwheel.. Calories 67.. Fat 3g... Saturated fat 0.8g... Carbs 8g... Fiber 0g... Sugars 1.9g... Protein 2.2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Hope you are having a nice day.
I love your recipe!
I use to go to Weight Watchers and need to go back again.
Do you know if there is a Weight Watchers in Bridgton, Maine. ?
Hi Linda.. Thank you 🙂 I am in Canada so I am not sure, but you can find out online I am sure..
I just found out about your site through the WW Connection. I just made your lemon squares and peanut butter mini muffins for Easter. Delicious. I am about to make your Pizza Pinwheels. Do you think I could make them in advance and freeze them until I need them for the day I need to bake them. I can’t see why not but wondering what you think.
Hi Ivana, glad you found me 🙂 Sorry for the late reply, yes you could probably make ahead and freeze, or make the night before and put in fridge even, so glad your enjoying the recipes, Happy Easter!
Where do you find reduced fat crescent rolls. I am in Canada.
Any local grocery store will sell the reduced fat or at least here in Ontario, I usually shop at Fortino’s or Walmart
Just making the pizza wheels tonight! They are currently in the 5 minute freeze. We added green peppers, too!
Hope you enjoyed them 🙂
Another winner! I made these as our main course for dinner tonight. Plenty filling with a side salad. They were delicious, quick and easy to make. Thank you once again…they are “DH approved”! 🙂
Yay, I’m so glad you both enjoyed the pizza pinwheels 🙂