I was craving peanut butter cookies so I whipped up these mini PB cookies and they are delicious.. I like “mini” cookies and muffins, I think it’s a subconscious thing that when I allow myself 3 or 4 mini cookies I feel satisfied, whereas if I go for a larger cookie that might be 3 or 4 points for 1 and I tell myself I’m only allowed 1 I feel robbed haha.. so the mini works for me 😉 These tasty mini treats are just 1 smart point each.
- 2 Tbsp butter softened *I used Gay Leah light butter 7SP for 2Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, I also lightly spray it.
- In a bowl using an electric mixer cream together your butter and sugar, add in peanut butter, egg and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in flour and baking powder till well mixed.
- Using your hands roll dough into small balls, each one approximately 1 tsp of dough, these are mini cookies, if you don't get 36 or close to then you are making them too big.
- Place rolled balls of dough on cookie sheet and press down with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, let cool 5 minutes.
- Store in a sealed container, you can freeze these cookies if you wish.
- Makes 36 mini cookies
Smart Points- (green) 1 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 1 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per cookie.. Calories 35..Fat 1.6g..Sat fat 0.4g..Carbs 4.5g..Fiber 0.3g...Sugar 1.3g..Protein 1g.. Using My FitnessPal