I am always looking for quick and easy treats to bake up and these cinnamon twists are delicious. Only a few basic ingredients and a little of your time and these 1 pp or 2sp goodies can be on your table and everyone will love them!
Cinnamon sugar twists
- 1 pack of reduced fat pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon apple sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a baking sheet and set aside.
- Unroll your crescent rolls and portion into four sections of two, pinch any seems closed.
- Using a pastry brush, brush on your apple sauce onto two of your dough pieces.
- Mix your sugar and cinnamon together in a small bag and then sprinkle 1 tablespoon on to each dough piece that you brushed with apple sauce, set the rest aside to sprinkle on top of twists.
- Place your other dough pieces on top of the covered pieces.
- Use a pizza cutter and cut each piece into 9 small strips.
- Twist each piece and place on your cookie sheet, sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mix, bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, checking they don't burn. Makes 18 twists at 2PP each or 2SP on all 3 MyWW programs or 1 point plus.
- Nutritional info - Calories-53... Fat-1.3.. Saturated fats 0.4g... Carbs-8.9g... Fiber-0.1g... Sugars 4.2g... Protein-0.9g