If you follow me on Instagram then you know how much I love my breakfast!! It’s the meal I usually spend the most time fussing with, and I would be perfectly okay with eating breakfast 3 times a day 🙂 I make these mini pancake muffins weekly and I look so forward to them, it’s like dessert for breakfast and so point friendly.. I get asked so many questions when I make these so I decided they deserved their own spot on my blog!
Mini blueberry funfetti pancake muffins
- Heaping 1/3 cup Kodiak high protein waffle/pancake mix I buy the buttermilk you can use something similar however points may range, the Kodiak is 4SP for the heaping 1/3 cup
- Just under 1Tbsp funfetti cake mix I buy pillsbury brand in the U.S you can use any cake mix, and I say just under 1T as that keeps it a 1 point
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries no sugar added
- 1 tsp sprinkles
- 1/2 Tbsp store bought icing optional
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a mini muffin tin.
- I use a measuring cup to make my mix in, stir pancake mix, cake mix and water together.
- Add in sprinkles and blueberries and just fold the blueberries into the mix gently.
- Spoon into your mini muffin cups, I get 10-11 muffins..
- Bake for 16 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes then optional to top with icing, I use 1/2 Tbsp Betty Crocker vanilla icing for an additional 1 point .. *please note I realize in the picture I used a 1 Tbsp measuring spoon by mistake, I don't use a full Tbsp just 1/2 ..
- Here is a point break down... Mix 4SP, cake mix 1SP, icing 1SP, making the 10 muffins I got from this batch 6 smart points total on all 3 MyWW programs or 6 personal points. If you use a different pancake mix just be sure to adjust your points, also some icings may be 2 points for 1/2 Tbsp, mine is 1 point..