I’ve been making these buttons for a long time, they are my go to snack for night time when I am watching TV, and a great treat to have on hand when your busy in the kitchen. They really are easy to make and just put a nice twist on eating yogurt the regular way with a spoon. 😉 You can use different toppings such as mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, and candy.. Just be mindful of points. Greek or regular yogurt will work and points will depend on your yogurt brand and toppings. These can also be found on my App Drizzle me skinny featuring 160 WW friendly recipes.
- 1-100g yogurt container of choice (greek or regular)
- Spoon your yogurt into a small zip lock bag and cut a small hole in the corner of bag.
- Pipe onto a cookie sheet into button shapes.
- Sprinkle your candy sprinkles on top (or topping of choice)
- Freeze for at least an hour, store in freezer until ready to eat. My yogurt is a Canadian brand (Skyr by PC) and is only 1SP for the amount I used, in the U.S I would suggest the Dannon light and fit. I used about ½T sprinkles so my bowl of buttons is only 1sp/pp, points will depend on yogurt brand and your topping. Of coarse these will melt over time, so you can't just leave them sitting there, but they do last awhile before melting (I eat them quickly enough I don't have that problem lol)