You all know I love baking.. muffins, donuts and loaves 🙂 I am always looking for that extra little ingredient I can add that will increase the flavor but not the points.. I don't often buy pudding cups but I had some in the fridge since the last few weeks I have been on a soft diet due to some dental work gone bad 🙁 I thought hey, I wonder how that would taste in a loaf, so say hello to this delicious double chocolate banana pudding loaf! It taste just like a rich moist piece of chocolate cake, of coarse with banana flavor added.. So decadent, so delicious and so point friendly, just 3 smart points per serving.
Double chocolate banana pudding loaf
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup egg whites I buy the simply egg whites in carton
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 large mashed ripe banana's
- 2- 99 g no sugar added pre made chocolate pudding snack cups 2SP each
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup milk I used 1%
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a regular size loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a bowl whisk your egg and egg whites together, stir in your brown sugar, mashed banana, vanilla, milk and pudding cups and mix well.
- Mix in your flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda.
- Pour batter into your loaf pan and bake in the oven for 50 minutes.
- Let cool at least 1 hour then cut into 10 pieces, 3 smart points per serving on all 3 MyWW programs (2 points plus) *Note, this loaf is a moist loaf due to ingredients used.
- Nutritional info per serving (not incl banana) Calories 85... Fat 1.7g...Sat fat 0.6g...Carbs 14.6g...Fiber 1.2g....Sugar 3.3g...Sodium 44.3mg...Protein 3.4g
- *Loaf best stored in fridge, freeze after a few days. * I do not incl fruit/veggies in my nutrition info because with WW we don't add points for these items, if your counting calories you can just do the math after adding in the info for the bananas)