I love pizza.. you love pizza… we all love pizza.. Am I right?? Creating a point friendly pizza snack was what I was aiming for when I came up with these delicious bites of pizza heaven.. They are easy to make and these pizza twists are the perfect snacking food or serve them up at your next party, they will be gone in minutes I promise (so you might want to hide a few for you!) Only 2 smart points each… how awesome is that!!
Easy pizza twists
- 1 package pillsbury reduced fat crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni I use a ziggy's brand referred to in one of my product review posts
- 1/4 cup shredded light cheese I used a 3 cheese blend
- 3/4 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Pinch of italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a large cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Unroll your crescent roll dough so you have 4 rectangle pieces of 2 croissants, pinch together any open seems.
- Spread out 1 Tbsp of pizza sauce on top of two of your dough pieces.
- Top each of the two pieces with 10 pepperoni slices and 2 Tbsp shredded cheese.
- Cover with your other two dough pieces. Using a pizza cutter, cut each into 7 pieces, giving you a total of 14 pieces.
- Take each piece one at a time and transport to your baking sheet, just before you lay them down give them a twist using your fingers.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese and italian seasoning on top and bake in oven for approx 12 minutes. Serve warm.
- Makes 14 pizza twists at 2 PP or 2 smart points on all 3 MyWW programs or 2 points plus each (old program)
- Nutritional info per twist.. Calories 67...Fat 2.9g...Saturated fat 0.8g...Carbs 7.9g...Fiber 0.1g..Sugars 1.8g..Protein 2.2g