Who’s still going crazy for all things pumpkin? It’s only the last several years that I have actually been a fan of pumpkin and now I’ll bake with it all year long, sure pumpkin and fall go hand in hand but I am always thinking of new recipes to use it in. This pumpkin spice cream cheese dip seriously could not be any easier to whip up and it can be served in just a few minutes! Makes 5- 1/4 cup servings at 2 smart points each on WW freestyle, my favorite thing to dip in it is apple slices, keeping it a nice low point snack.
- 4 oz light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- In a small bowl mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- You can serve immediately or let chill a little in the fridge, makes 5- ¼ cup servings
- Use your favorite fruit and/or cookies for dipping.
Smart Points- (green) 2 using WW recipe builder
Points Plus- 1 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving- Calories 67....Fat 4.3g...Sat fat 2g...Carbs 4.1g..Fiber 0.6g..Sugar 3.1g...Protein 1.9g using My Fitness Pal *Note includes all ingredients if using these numbers in a WW calculator you may get a higher point value