BREAD!!!!... probably one of the biggest comfort foods around.. and yes... you can be on weight watchers and still enjoy some bread... better yet, this garlicky cheesy full of bacon scrumptious bread!! This is a perfect addition to your Superbowl food table... I bet it wont last that long (you might want to make 2) 😉 It really couldn't be any easier to make and can be on your table in 20 minutes. 🙂 It makes 6 servings at 4 smart points each... This one is a keeper!!
Garlic bacon & cheese pull apart bread
- 1-7.5 oz package pillsbury biscuits from the value 4 pack If you can't find that size you can use a regular sized pack but keep in mind points might go up a bit.
- 1 tablespoon melted garlic spread store bought, as alternative you can use melted butter with garlic salt
- 2 tablespoon bacon crumbs
- 2 tablespoon finely grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves diced fresh garlic
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your bundt pan and set aside. If you don't have a bundt pan you could probably use a loaf pan it just obviously wont be a circle.
- Cut your biscuit into 6 pieces each.
- Melt your garlic spread. In a small bowl gently mix your biscuits with all your ingredients.
- Place pieces into your bundt pan using your hands, yes it will be a little messy but you can evenly spread it better.
- Bake in oven for approximately 12-15 minutes, checking on it towards the end.
- Flip over pan, some pieces may fall out of place but can easily be put back together once its on your plate. Serve with your favorite light dip. Makes 6 servings at 4 smart points each,3pp. (points does not include dip)
- Nutritional info per serving (⅙th) Calories 118.. Fat 4g.. Sat fat 1g..Carbs 16.8g...Fiber 0.6g.. Sugars 1.7g.. Protein 4g