An easy and delicious low point meal that the whole family will love. This pasta bake is full of flavor yet nice and low on points. This dish, I promise you is so easy to whip up and includes everything you want to stuff into your favorite fajita! Best part… it’s only 5SP per serving on blue, 6SP on green and just 2SP on purple..
Chicken fajita pasta bake
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups high fiber pasta I used penne and measure uncooked
- 8 oz about 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 tsp fajita seasoning
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheese
- Cook your pasta in boiling water on the stove.
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish and set aside
- Chop up your onion and peppers and saute in a frying pan with oil for about 10 minutes.
- Mix all of your ingredients together in a big bowl except 1/2 cup of your cheese.
- Spread out into your casserole dish, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Makes 6 servings at 5SP Blue, 6SP green and 2SP on purple if using whole wheat pasta, or 5pp each, please note this is based on my ingredients, if you enter into WW app and get a higher reading it may be due to different brands of pasta/cheese.
- Nutritional info (not including veggies) per serving..Calories 212... Fat 4.4g... Saturated fat 1.9g... Carbs 23.4g... Fiber 3g... Sugars 2.1g... Protein 20.5g