I am in love with the dish, and I love the fact it is only 5 freestyle points per serving... I enjoy making bubble up recipes, I find them filling and the perfect mix of all my favorite things, add a side salad and you have a great family meal. This chicken & broccoli creation was super easy to put together and I promise everyone will love it..
Cheesy chicken & broccoli alfredo bubble up
- 1 7.5 oz package pillsbury biscuits in the 4 value pack, if you can't find those just weigh out from a bigger pack
- 3 cups frozen broccoli
- 10 oz cooked and cubed boneless skinless chicken breast
- Dash of salt & pepper
- ½ cup reduced fat alfredo pasta sauce see picture to compare
- ½ cup shredded light mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup shredded asiago cheese can substitute to a cheese of your liking
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non stick spray.
- Cut your 10 biscuits into 6 small pieces each and layer in the bottom of your dish. If you want you can pre bake the dough for 5 minutes (some ovens vary and some may find the middle does not cook through, I never have an issue but pre baking should eliminate this from happening)
- Cook your broccoli in microwave as directed on package.
- In a bowl mix your broccoli, cooked and cubed chicken, salt & pepper, alfredo sauce and mozzarella cheese together.
- Spoon evenly onto your biscuit pieces and bake in oven for 25 minutes. Remove form oven and add your asiago cheese on top. Return to oven for 15-20 minutes. Cut into 6 equal servings.
Smart points- (green) 6 using SP calculator
Points plus- 6 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per serving (not incl broccoli) Calories 223...Fat 6.7g...Saturated fat 3.1g... Carbs 18.7g...Fiber 0.6g...Sugars 2.3g...Protein 22.9g using My Fitness Pal