I like simple… and I also like tasty 😉 that’s exactly what these delicious little cups are! They take very little time to make and seriously are so yummy.. serve them up this weekend for the big Superbowl game and your guests will think your a genius ..Ha! These tasty wonton cups are only 2 smart points each…score!
BBQ chicken bacon and ranch wonton cups
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 6 oz shredded cooked boneless chicken breast I cook mine in the crock pot, little broth on high 3-4 hours depending on how much chicken you cook up, great to have in the fridge for meal prep!
- 2.5 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 3 Tbsp light barbecue sauce I used Kraft light
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled (I used Oscar Mayer center cut to keep points low)
- 1/3 cup shredded light cheese reduced fat kind
- Preheat oven to 350F, lightly spray a 12 hole regular sized muffin tin.
- Place your wonton wrappers in muffins holes and push down.
- In a small bowl mix your chicken, crumbled bacon, barbecue sauce and 2 Tbsp of your dressing (leave 1/2T aside for drizzle) mix well and then divide over your 12 wonton cups.
- Sprinkle your cheese evenly over the 12 cups.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes, checking your wonton wrappers don't burn.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining dressing, place in a small zip lock and cut a tiny hole, you don't need much for the drizzle.. serve immediately
- Nutritional info, per cup.. Calories 69..Fat 2.6g..Saturated fat 0.5g... Carbs 5.4g... Fiber 0.2g...Sugars 0.6g...Protein 5.7g