When I whipped these tasty fingers up I was looking for something quick I could put together as I had some company coming over for a barbecue and I wanted a little snack to put out first.. These chicken bacon & ranch fingers sure did hit the spot and everyone loved them! They are super simple to make, just a few ingredients and a little of your time.. and they are only 2 points each 🙂
BBQ chicken bacon & ranch fingers
- 1 package Pillsbury pizza dough crust
- 2 Tbsp Simple girl carolina sauce or similar such as franks sauce
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce any brand is fine
- 2 Tbsp light ranch dressing
- 5 slices center-cut bacon *or similar cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1.5 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 6oz)
- Preheat oven to 400F, roll out pizza dough on a large baking sheet and pre-bake for about 8 minutes then remove from oven.
- Mix your barbecue sauce and carolina sauce together and brush onto crust.
- Top with your chicken and crumbled bacon and bake in oven for another 12-15 minutes, checking crust is cooked.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing (I pipe out of a small zip lock bag)
- Using a pizza cutter cut into 18 fingers, one cut across the middle and 9 cuts down.
- Makes 18 fingers at 2 smart points or 2 points plus each.. Nutritional info per finger .. Calories 82...Fat 1.9g..Sat fat 0.5g...Carbs 10.2g...Fiber 0g...Sugars 2.3g..Protein 5.8g