If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook then you might know that for my own personal journey I am trying out weight watchers simply filling for a few weeks, this is just something I wanted to try to clean up my diet a bit and ultimately feel better. I am only 3 days in but really enjoying it so far, and if you know me… well then you know I am going to find creative ways to keep my food from getting boring.. because that’s when I’d stop, the second I feel bored 😉 These banana oatmeal jam muffins are so tasty and 100% simply filling, but they are also very smart point friendly and just 2 smart points per muffin! They are not sweet at all as there is no sugar in them, the only sweetness you will get is from the jam center, but it is just enough to make them a delicious treat!
Banana oatmeal jam muffins
- 2 medium mashed bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk (I used skim milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cup oats (I used Quaker large flake oats, not a quick oat)
- No sugar added jam (I used Smucker's, apricot & raspberry)
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 12 hole regular muffin tin with some non stick spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your milk & egg, add in mashed banana and vanilla.
- Stir in oats, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Divide batter over your 12 muffin cups, make indents in the middle of your muffins to add the jam, drop by spoon, about 1/2-1 Tbsp in each.
- Bake in oven for 22 minutes and enjoy!
- Makes 12 muffins, 0.5-2 personal points per muffin depending on your 0PP foods, 2 smart points blue & green, 2 for 1SP purple and 2 points plus (old WW program)
- Muffins should be stored in fridge and after a couple days freeze them, you can half the recipe and just make 6.
- Nutritional info per muffin (incl banana's so you will get a higher point value if inputting this info) Calories.. 99..Fat 1.6g...Sat fat 0.4g...Carbs 18.7g...Fiber 2.7g...Sugars 4.7g...Protein 3.3g
I just made these super easy jam muffins & they are really good!! I used the Polander Sugar Free Orange Marmalade & Blackberry & Yum!! Thank You Drizzle!! xo
So glad you enjoyed them 🙂
Do you think I can use Almond Milk instead of Milk?
I think it will be fine 🙂
I used almond milk and although I hadn’t made any other way it worked fine!
I was wondering if you thought quick oats could stand up in this recipe?
I am thinking they will 🙂
I used them since that is what I had on hand and it worked fine!!
Can’t wait to try these. They look delish!
Hope you enjoy them 🙂
Made these and they are delicious! I do like them best right out of the oven but they are good cold. I don’t like using low sugar or sugar free jams because of the artificial sweeteners but did use IKEA orange marmalade and Ikea ligonberry preserves and only had quick Oats on hand and they were wonderful! 97 calories each!
Oh and I used almond milk as well.
Awesome, so glad you enjoyed them 🙂
I can almost taste the raspberry jam ones… and I cannot even make them right now cuz I have no jam or oats. LOL!!!!
Oh NO!! lol.. I hope you get to make them soon 🙂
These are so delicious! Do you have Similar dessert recipes?
So glad you enjoy them, feel free to check out my “dessert” or “baking” section to see if there is any similar 🙂
We enjoyed these for breakfast this morning-so so yummy and super simple. I love that you give us simple recipes for our crazy hectic days. This one is a keeper. I used up 3 different jars of sugar free jam I had in the fridge and bananas I had in the freezer. A real hit with my family.
Awesome, so glad the family enjoyed them, they are delicious!! 🙂
Pingback: Weight Watchers Freestyle Diet Plan Menu - Week 1/1/18
Pingback: 75 FreeStyle Weight Watchers Recipes for Breakfast -
These are a weekly staple for me. Great for on the go breakfast. I even take them for after my weigh in too
They are a great treat! Glad you enjoy them 🙂
I made these and they are fantastic! And with the sugar free jam- they are just so yummy!
Hi Wendy, so glad you enjoyed them, I love them too 🙂
I made these last night! They were so good and very easy to make.
Awesome, so glad you enjoyed them 🙂
I’ve made these for the second time in 2 weeks and my picky toddler loves them! I sneak flax into them and she thinks they’re cookies. Mommy for the win!
Yay, I love that she loves them 🙂
Pingback: how I lost almost 10 pounds in 2 weeks on Weight Watchers Freestyle
Pingback: 30 Day Weight Watchers Meal Plan Helped Me Lose Almost 20 Pounds
Do I use the large flake oats that come in what looks like a bag of flour?
Yes I buy the Robin hood large flake, big yellow bag
Pingback: Weight Watchers Breakfast Recipes: 75 FreeStyle 0-6 SmartPoints
Are these mini cup cake pans?
Hi, no it is a regular size muffin tin
The recipe looks really good! I’m wondering if putting part steel cut oats would work? I bought steel cut oats by accident and I’m trying to find a use for them. Thanks!
Steel cut oats should work fine! Enjoy!