These banana blueberry oatmeal muffins are a great grab and go breakfast and super yummy too! They are quick and easy to make up and can be stored in the fridge for a few days.. 2Sp each on blue, 3SP on green and 2 muffins for 1SP on purple.
Banana blueberry oatmeal breakfast muffins
Recipe type: Baking
2SP blue, 3SP green, 2 muffins for 1SP purple/2pp each
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup almond milk (I use unsweetened original)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 12 muffin pan and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, mix together your mashed banana, egg and brown sugar. Stir in your milk and vanilla.
- Stir in your oats and baking powder, then very gently fold in your blueberries. Batter will be on the runny side.
- Fill 12 muffin cups and bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes. Makes 12 muffins at 2 SP blue, 3SP green, 1SP purple.. Store in fridge for up to 3-4 days. Muffins will freeze well..
- Nutritional info per muffin (not incl fruit) Calories 76... Fat 1.6g... Saturated fat 0.3g... Carbs 13.6g... Fiber 1.4g... Sugars 4.8g... Protein 2.3g *these numbers do incl the egg so it might give you a different point value if entering these numbers in the WW calculator