Sometimes on a hot day you just want something light, crisp and refreshing and this apple salad is just that! You can whip this up in 5 minutes and you have an instant snack or lunch for two 🙂 Makes 2 generous servings at 4 smart points each.
Apple yogurt salad
Recipe type: Snack
4 sp or 3 pp per serving
- 2 apples of choice, peeled and diced
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp raisins
- 1 Tbsp craisins or dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp chopped nuts (I used walnuts)
- ½ Tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup 0% greek yogurt (I used vanilla, plain or flavored is fine)
- Peel and dice your apples into small pieces.
- Mix apples with cinnamon and nutmeg, add in seeds, nuts and dried fruit then stir in yogurt.
- Makes 2 servings at 4 smart points or 3 points plus each, store in fridge.
- Nutritional info (not incl apples) per serving.. Calories 99...Fat 4g...Sat fat 0.2g...Carbs 12.3g...Fiber 2.4g..Sugars 9g... Protein 4.4g