Slather this dressing over your favorite green salad to transform the taste with zero extra points! This dressing works out as zero points on all WW programs, including the new ThePoints system, so it’s a recipe you want to keep in your back pocket to jazz up a salad. I particularly like it on shredded kale, carrot and cabbage slaw.
I made this dressing with fat-free greek yogurt, which adds a heap of protein, and the fresh herbs brighten the whole thing up. It improves any salad and is also great in a sandwich instead of mayo.
Most vegetables are zero-points, so this dressing is a great way to spice up the same old salad. If you have extra points to spend, this dressing is also great with microgreens, avocado, sweet potato, and chicken.
Why you should try this weight watchers zero point salad dressing recipe
- Quick and easy, just mix everything up and pour it over your chosen salad.
- Zero points, but full of flavor!
- It’s super high in protein.
Zero-Point salad dressing ingredients:
- Greek yogurt, fat free, 1 cup.
- Chives, fresh, handful.
- Parsley, fresh, handful
- Garlic, crushed, 1 clove
- Dijon mustard, 2 tsp
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
How to make zero-point salad dressing (step by step)
- Finely chop herbs. Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir.
- Pour over your favorite salad and enjoy.
Zero-point salad dressing Variations/Substitutions
- This dressing recipe is very flexible. Mix and match the herbs depending on what you have available in your garden. Replace the parsley/chives with cilantro, a squeeze of lime and a Mexican inspired salad dressing.
FAQ/Tips and Tricks Section for Making zero point salad dressing
- Use fresh herbs for best results, but in a pinch dried will work.
Weight Watchers Zero-Point Salad Dressing
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 Garlic clove
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Finely chop herbs. Add all ingredient to a bowl and stir.
- Pour over your favorite salad and enjoy