If you have not tried the two ingredient dough yet you really need to get on that train 😉 there are so many things you can make with this easy to make dough! I’ve been wanting to make cinnamon rolls with it for a while and I finally got around to it the other morning, these tasty baked treats were amazing and I might have eaten 3 in a row haha! They are so simple to make, take very little time and just 2 smart points each on WW freestyle.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup non fat plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp icing sugar (confectionary sugar)
- 2 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 375F, line a baking sheet with some parchment paper, I also spray the paper lightly.
- In a bowl mix your yogurt and flour together *If you don't have self raising flour you can use all purpose and add a little baking powder and salt to it
- Mix your dough till you can form a ball, it will be slightly sticky, sprinkle some flour on a flat surface and keep kneading the dough in some extra flour till it's not sticky. Roll the dough out *mine was rolled out to approx 12" by 10"
- In a small bowl mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle over the dough. Roll your dough up and cut into 2 equal pieces, then cut each piece into 6 giving you 12 rolls.
- Place cut pieces onto the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 18 minutes or until they look golden brown on top.
- In a small bowl mix the icing sugar with a little milk and brush glaze onto warm cinnamon rolls, makes 12 rolls. Store in a sealed container.
Smart Points- (green) 3 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per roll... Calories 70...Fat 0.1g...Sat fat 0g...Carbs 14.2g...Fiber 0.3g...Sugar 7.1g...Protein 2.9g using My Fitness Pal