I have a friend and fellow weight watcher member at my local meeting who loves salty snacks and asked if I could create something for her. I love making up no bake cookies as there is no fuss and they come together pretty easy. These sweet & salty no bakes are the perfect combination for those who love salty snacks but still want that sweet taste to it. They are very easy to prepare and just 2 smart points each!
Sweet & salty no bake cookies
- 1 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup crushed pretzels I used 30g of Rold Gold tiny twist
- 1.5 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light peanut butter I use Kraft, Canadian brand
- 1/4 cup Smucker's no sugar added caramel sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Mix all of your ingredients in a bowl and then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Using about 1 Tbsp of the mix, roll into a ball, you can lightly wet your hands to help them to not stick.
- Keep stored in the fridge.
- Makes 22 no bake cookies