I was lying in bed the other night thinking how good my spinach and artichoke pizza fingers are and that I really should make them again soon… Then I thought wait a minute… I should make a casserole dish based of the same recipe.. so this delicious spinach and artichoke pasta dish was created and man is it ever so tasty! Serves 6 at 6 freestyle smart points per serving.
Spinach and artichoke pasta bake
- 2 cups measured uncooked cooked high fiber pasta (see picture below to see my brand)
- 4 oz softened light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced calorie mayo
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 4 cups fresh chopped spinach
- 6 oz can artichoke hearts drained
- 1/3 cup light shredded mozzarella
- 1 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- Dash of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 9x13 casserole dish with some cooking spray
- In a bowl mix together your cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, artichoke, spinach, garlic, salt & pepper and mozzarella. Toss in your cooked drained pasta and mix well.
- Spread out into your casserole dish, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and bake in oven for approx 25 minutes.
- Cut into 6 equal servings.. 6SP blue, green & purple as recipe states, feel free to swap out whole wheat pasta for purple making it 4SP
- Nutritional info per serving (not incl spinach & artichoke) Calories 185...Fat 6.7g..Saturated fat 2.9g..Carbs 22.8g..Fiber 3.5g...Sugars 1.9g..Protein 7g..