This morning Riley (my dog) and I went for our walk, snowflakes were landing on my nose and it was so cold. I wanted to have something to warm me up for breakfast when I got home, and this single serve apple crisp hit the spot! The whole dish was only 3 smart points!
Single serve apple crisp
- 2 small apples cored peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2.5 Tbsp oats
- 3/4 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix apples with 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar and cinnamon, and put into a oven safe single serve dish (mine was a 20oz)
- In a small bowl mix oats with the other 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar and applesauce. Place on top of apples and bake in the oven for approx. 30-35 minutes.
- For some added sweetness drizzle with vanilla icing. (Optional)
- Whole serving is 2-3 PP. as long as fruit is a 0PP foods for you, 3 smart points on blue & green, 2SP on purple or 3 points plus. (not incl icing, I only used about 1tsp piped out of a small bag)