Calling all cheesecake fans.. oh and peanut butter fans as well 😉 Have I got a dessert for you.. This Reese peanut butter cheesecake is to die for.. okay well don’t die cause then you don’t get to eat this delicious creation 😉 I really wanted to create a peanut butter cheesecake that was light on the points, but I still wanted it to be full of flavor.. I think I did pretty good, some may think its point heavy at 9 smart points per serving, but I promise its worth all 9, and hey don’t forget we all get weeklies for these kind of indulgences, and this cake won’t rob you of them all 😉 I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Reese peanut butter cheesecake
- 1 ready made graham crust
- 6 oz softened light cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light peanut butter I use Kraft
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fat free cool whip
- 2 Tbsp mini reese's pieces
- Cream together your cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in your cool whip and mix well until nice and creamy.
- Use a spatula and spoon into your ready made crust.
- Top with mini reese pieces and refrigerate for at least 1.5 hours (store in fridge)
- Cut into 8 servings
- Nutritional info per serving.. Calories 228...Fat 9.9g..Saturated fat 4.3g...Carbs 28.2g...Fiber 0.8g...Sugars 14.2g..Protein 4.9g..
- *Note, can substitute PB2 in wet form and it will bring points down slightly.