I felt like baking cookies today… and I had peanut butter on my mind. 😉 Most of you may be familiar with the 2 ingredient cookies (banana & oats) well these are similar but so much better! At only 1 point each they definitely are a guilt free treat, and can also work for a quick grab and go breakfast when there is no time in the morning to make anything. Just a few ingredients and a little of your time and you will have these whipped up in no time.
Peanut butter banana oatmeal cookies
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1 2/3 cup oats
- 2 T mini reese pieces peanut butter chips will work too
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mash up your bananas and ad the peanut butter, mix well.
- Add the applesauce, vanilla and cinnamon and continue mixing. Stir in the oats.
- Drop by spoonful onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Top with mini reese pieces and bake for approx. 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a plate. Store in fridge in a air tight container for best results, 1 cookie is 1pp. 🙂