I always love coming up with a new flavor combo for a good low point muffin. I have been on a bit of a cranberry kick lately and these orange cranberry greek yogurt muffins are bursting with flavor. Bake some up today, they are great to have on hand for a nice treat with a coffee/tea or perfect for a quick grab and go breakfast. Muffins are just 2 smart points each on WW freestyle.
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup plain 0% greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- Heaping 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1.5 Tbsp fresh orange zest
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray (recipe makes 10 muffins)
- In a bowl whisk your eggs and add in sugar. Stir in apple sauce, yogurt and orange juice.
- Mix in your flour, baking powder & soda and orange zest and stir well.
- Fold in your fresh cranberries.
- Pour batter into 10 muffin cups and bake in the oven for 16-18 minutes until tops look golden brown, due to ingredients used you might notice a little sinking with the muffins.
- Muffins will freeze well and best stored in the fridge after day 1.
Smart Points- 2 using SP calculator
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info- Calories 84...Fat 1.2g..Sat fat 0.3g...Carbs 13.9g...Fiber 1.1g..Sugar 2.8g..Protein 3.9g (includes cranberries) using My Fitness Pal