Mini muffins are a great grab and go snack.. and when I can get them to 1 smart point each its a happy day! 🙂 These blueberry oatmeal muffins are bursting with berries and simply delicious..
Mini blueberry oatmeal muffins
1pp and 1sp each
- ⅔ cup white flour
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup almond milk I use unsweetened original
- 2 tablespoon apple sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries try not to use really big blueberries or your muffins might be too mushy
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray your mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Mix your dry ingredients together then add your wet.
- Very gently fold in your blueberries, try to use smaller ones if you can.
- Fill your muffin tins almost to the top and careful not to have too many blueberries in each muffin. Bake for 14-16 minutes. Yields 28 mini muffins at 1 point plus or 1 smart points each. Store in an air tight container, with using apple sauce I always find it best to store baked goods in the fridge.
- Nutritional info, not incl berries.. (adapted from my fitness pal) Per muffin Calories 33... Fat 0.3g... Saturated fat 0.1g... Carbohydrates 7g... Fiber 0.7g... Sugars 4.1g... Protein 0.7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!