Mini muffins are a great snack to have on hand, especially when they are only 2 smart points and as delicious as these nutella banana ones! 🙂 They are certainly not shy on size and make for a great afternoon treat.
Mini banana nutella muffins
Recipe type: Baking
2sp or 1pp each
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1⅓ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp nutella
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 24 mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Using a electric mixer beat your bananas, egg, sugar, apple sauce and vanilla.
- Stir in your flour, baking powder & soda and cinnamon.
- Fill your 24 mini muffin pan, top each with ¼ tsp of nutella.
- Using a tooth pick, swirl around your nutella, batter will be thick and this may seem tricky but just do your best.
- Bake in oven for 12-14 minutes. Each muffin is 2sp or 1pp.. Best stored in fridge.
- Nutritional info (not incl banana) Each muffin .. Calories 46.. Fat 0.8g.. Saturated fat 0.2g.. Carbs 8.7g... Fiber 0.3g... Sugars 2.2g... Protein 1.1g