Mini muffins are a great snack to have on hand. My mini banana Nutella muffins are decadent and make for a great little baked treat to enjoy. These muffins actually bake up nicely and don't seem to "mini" the Nutella swirl on top makes them feel like they are quite the indulgence, I mean how can you not love Nutella!
Mini banana nutella muffins
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 very ripe bananas
- ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ⅓ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon nutella
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 24 mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Using a electric mixer beat your bananas, egg, sugar, apple sauce and vanilla.
- Stir in your flour, baking powder & soda and cinnamon.
- Fill your 24 mini muffin pan, top each with ¼ teaspoon of nutella.
- Using a tooth pick, swirl around your nutella, batter will be thick and this may seem tricky but just do your best.
- Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes. Each muffin is 2PP/2SP or 1 point plus. These muffins are best stored in the fridge.
- Nutritional info (not incl banana) Each muffin .. Calories 46.. Fat 0.8g.. Saturated fat 0.2g.. Carbs 8.7g... Fiber 0.3g... Sugars 2.2g... Protein 1.1g