I’m all about simple when these hot summer days roll in. Refreshing salads are the best to serve up when entertaining! This creamy cucumber salad is so easy to whip up and perfect for those summer BBQs! Simple ingredients, just 10 minutes and this can be on your table. Serves 6 at 1SP per serving on all MyWW programs.
Creamy cucumber salad
- 2 large english cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain 0% greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1.5 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp fresh chopped dill
- Pinch Salt & pepper
- Cut the cucumbers into thin slices, dice the red onion and add to a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix all other ingredients together, gently mix into the cucumber and onion.
- Store in the fridge, makes 6 servings, approximately 1/3 cup each.