It’s August and it’s HOT!! We all want those cool sweet treats so we don’t have to turn the oven on.. Well let me tell ya I am in love with these cake batter frozen greek yogurt graham bites, they seriously taste amazing!!! You won’t believe they are only 1 smart point each… I had 2 and it hit the spot and I totally felt like it was an indulgence, but I only had to give up 2 points for it.. Win!! Go make them, you’ll fall in love too 🙂
Cake batter frozen yogurt graham bites
- 6 graham squares 39g total
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup vanilla 0% greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat free cool whip
- 3 Tbsp white cake mix
- 2 Tbsp colored sprinkles
- Line a 24 mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- Crush your graham crackers into a crumb, melt butter in microwave and stir into graham crumbs, mix well..
- Divide into your 24 muffin liners and push down with your thumb.
- In a bowl mix your yogurt, cool whip, cake mix and sprinkles, make sure you mix well and get all the cake mix blended in,
- Spoon into your 24 cups and you can use a small spoon to even out tops.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, more if you can.
- Use a knife to help guide the paper cups out of muffin tin and remove paper liners.. Let sit 2 min, then optional to top with a little whip cream and fruit, or just eat as is.. 1 smart point each on all 3 MyWW programs .. Best stored in sealed container in freezer and take out as you want them. Like any frozen treat they will eventually melt so eat quickly, and I don't thik that will be a problem 😉 Feel free to half the recipe and make 12 instead of 24.
- Nutritional info per bite.. Calories.. 31... Fat... 1g... Sat fat 0.3g... Carbs 4.6g... Fiber 0.1g...Sugars 2.3g...Protein 1.2g