I’ve been wanting to make sheet pan bars what feels like forever… I specifically bought a new cookie pan sheet months ago so I could create something and well life just got in the way… Seeing that it’s pumpkin month aka September I whipped up these delicious chocolate chip pumpkin bars. They are so simple to make and taste amazing! The recipe makes 35 bars at just 1SP each on both blue and purple program, 2SP on the green plan, they will freeze well too.
Chocolate chip pumpkin sheet pan bars
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetned apple sauce
- 1/4 cup plain 0% greek yogurt
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup Lily's dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a large sheet pan (I used a 18x13) with some non stick spray
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and mix in the brown sugar. mix in the apple sauce, yogurt, pumpkin and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and powder.
- Pour the batter evenly out onto the sheet pan.
- Top with chocolate chips, spread evenly so all bars will have chips on them.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35min, you can use a toothpick to make sure they are baked through.
- Let cool and then cut into 35 squares, I did 5 across and 7 down..
- Bars are best stored in the fridge after day one and they will freeze well.
Smart points- green- 2 using WW recipe builder
Points plus- 1 using PP calculator
Nutritional info per bar...Calories 55...Fat 1g...Sat fat 0.3g...Carbs 10.2g...Fiber 0.8g...Sugar 3.8g...Protein 1.7g using My Fitness Pal *Note- includes all ingredients even 0SP foods