I was looking to make a new chicken dish and decided to go with these chicken parmesan lasagna rolls. They are super easy to make and the end result is not only delicious but so filling! These are sure to be a family hit! Only 4 smart points per roll!
Chicken parmesan lasagna rolls
- Boil and drain your lasagna noodles
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a casserole dish (I used a 9x13)
- Mix your shredded chicken (I cook min in crock pot in a little broth on high for about 3 hours, it will shred nicely) with ¾ cups of pasta sauce.
- Lay out your noodles and place approx 4 tablespoon of chicken mixture on each noodle, using a knife spread out mixture, Then sprinkle 1 teaspoon of parmesan cheese on top of mixture and roll noodle up.
- Place in your casserole dish. Once all 8 rolls are made pour 1 cup of pasta sauce over rolls.
- Sprinkle your shredded mozzarella, remaining parmesan and bread crumbs on top of sauce, top with dried parsley.
- Bake in oven for approx 25 minutes, makes 8 rolls.