It’s August and it’s HOT!! We all want those cool sweet treats so we don’t have to turn the oven on.. Well let me tell ya I am in love with these cake batter frozen greek yogurt graham bites, they seriously taste amazing!!! You won’t believe they are only 1 smart point each… I had 2 and it hit the spot and I totally felt like it was an indulgence, but I only had to give up 2 points for it.. Win!! Go make them, you’ll fall in love too 🙂
Cake batter frozen yogurt graham bites
1PP, 1SP each blue, green & purple
- 6 graham squares 39g total
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup vanilla 0% greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat free cool whip
- 3 Tbsp white cake mix
- 2 Tbsp colored sprinkles
- Line a 24 mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- Crush your graham crackers into a crumb, melt butter in microwave and stir into graham crumbs, mix well..
- Divide into your 24 muffin liners and push down with your thumb.
- In a bowl mix your yogurt, cool whip, cake mix and sprinkles, make sure you mix well and get all the cake mix blended in,
- Spoon into your 24 cups and you can use a small spoon to even out tops.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours, more if you can.
- Use a knife to help guide the paper cups out of muffin tin and remove paper liners.. Let sit 2 min, then optional to top with a little whip cream and fruit, or just eat as is.. 1 personal point each, 1 smart point each on all 3 MyWW programs .. Best stored in a sealed container in freezer and take out as you want them. Like any frozen treat they will eventually melt so eat quickly, and I don't thik that will be a problem 😉 Feel free to half the recipe and make 12 instead of 24.
- Nutritional info per bite.. Calories.. 31... Fat... 1g... Sat fat 0.3g... Carbs 4.6g... Fiber 0.1g...Sugars 2.3g...Protein 1.2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Do you buy Honeymaid graham crackers or Keebler graham crackers? I’m sure it probably doesn’t matter, but I was curious to know!
I am in Canada and we have a no name one I buy, I imagine they are all the same, just check weight is the same for the amount I used.
OMG! These are the best thing since sliced bread! Thank you sooooooooo much for posting this. I’ve made about a hundred of them now. My entire family loves these!
That’s awesome, I love that you & your family love them 🙂 Such a fun sweet guilt free treat!
Do they really taste like cake? I’ve been looking for a cake replacement…
Well I wouldn’t say they taste like cake, but they have a hint of cake batter flavoring to them 🙂
I’ve actually been mixing all ingredients together (including the graham cracker crumbs) and it makes it much easier to eat 🙂 I actually like it better that way and so does the fam.
Good tip, thanks Whitney 🙂
Whitney – And the butter or no butter?
What brand of greek yogurt do you use?
I buy the dannon light and fit in the U.S and in Canada I liek the PC Skyr which is an Icelandic yogurt
Pingback: Nonfat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt w/ weight watchers points
Can I use the Graham cracker crumbles that come in the prepackaged box?
Sure, It should work fine 🙂
Any guesses about how much I should use?
It’s 39 grams, do you have a scale and you can weigh it? I wan’t to guess about 1/3 cup
Does it matter what cake mix? I have white/ vanilla.
Or does the points go up with it is that kind?
No, any is fine
What are the points for the old Smart Points program? I would assume the SP listed is for the new FreeStyle since the yogurt is o? Right? Thanks for these great recipes!
Hi Joy, they are the same on freestyle as they are on old SP, the yogurt will not bring them down anymore than the already 1 point each
Hello! Is there an appropriate replacement for cool whip? I’m out and really want to make these! Thank you!
I’m not too sure what you could replace it with, what about making your own cream? Try googling fresh cream recipe and see if you have the right stuff, although the points might be different
Pingback: 60+ Weight Watchers Friendly Desserts - Meal Planning Mommies
These look amazing. What do you do with the rest of your box of cake mix?
Hi Tara, I just seal it and store as I would flour or such, it has a good shelf life 🙂
Thanks! And Happy New Year!
Happy New Year!
These are delicious! Thank you for sharing!!
you are very welcome 🙂 glad you enjoyed them
Tried this after you posted on Instagram the other day. Had everything on hand already, but I had confetti cake mix instead of white – which was fine because I didn’t have sprinkles either. ? Delicious!!! I also made bigger ones as I don’t have a smaller muffin tin, but one of them is plenty. I may eat too many if they were smaller. Thanks for this! Never disappointed in your recipes!
Hi Ann, I am so glad you enjoyed them 🙂
Pingback: 10 Top Weight Watchers Desserts with Smart Points • Hot Bod Zone
This recipe sounds delicious and most of all easy.
Do you think the pts would change if you used a sugar free cake mix?
Overall, probably not..they are 1SP each and I’m not sure that would go lower