New Year’s Eve is just around the corner and while it will definitely look different this year I know that I still want to enjoy some tasty snacks as should all of you! These mini spinach & artichoke dip crescent cups are so simple to make and taste amazing, I love a good spinach & artichoke dip, throw in some baked crescent rolls and you have the perfect appetizer to serve up. Makes 16 mini cups at 2SP each on all 3 MyWW programs.
- 1 Reduced-fat Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 2 cups chopped spinach (fresh or frozen will work, just thaw if using frozen)
- 6oz jar artichoke hearts, drained of all juices and chopped into small pieces
- 2 oz cream cheese (softened)
- ¼ cup fat free sour cream
- 1 tsp mined garlic
- Dash salt/pepper
- 3 Tbsp finely grated parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375, use a mini muffin tin (spray with some non stick spray) recipe makes 16, so you can use a 24 cup tin or 2x12 tins.
- Roll out the crescent dough, making sure all seams are sealed. Cut into 16 squares, you might have to play around a bit with some loose pieces of dough to form a small square, you should be able to get 16 small squares shaped pieces in total.
- Place the dough pieces into the muffin cups and push down so they fit in nicely.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together (only use 2 Tbsp of the parm cheese in mixture, the other 1 Tbsp will be used to sprinkle on top)
- Spoon mixture into the 16 crescent cups, then sprinkle the remaining 1Tbsp of parmesan cheese on the tops.
- Bake in the oven for approx 16 min or until the crescent dough is a golden brown
Points Plus- 2 using PP calculator
Nutritional info..Calories 69...Fat 3.2g...Sat fat 1.1g...Carbs 8.2g...Fiber 0.3g..Sugar 1.6g..Protein 2.5g using My Fitness Pal *Note- includes all ingredients, even zero point foods