It has been awhile since I created a new donut recipe, I was craving something decadent and full of chocolate! These triple chocolate brownie donuts are amazing...if I don't say so myself 😉 Easy to make and only 4 smart points each... yup that's right all that chocolaty goodness for 4sp... your welcome 🙂
Triple chocolate brownie donuts
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a donut pan.
- In a bowl whisk together your egg whites, sugar and melted margarine.
- Stir in your flour, cocoa powder and baking powder, then mix in your vanilla and apple sauce. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Fill your 6 hole donut pan and bake in oven for 14-16 minutes.
- Melt your chocolate squares separately in the microwave for 35 second intervals turning each time. Drizzle your chocolate over the 6 donuts. White chocolate does not melt as well as the dark, you should be able to use a spoon to drizzle dark, for the white I place in a zip lock, cut a tiny hole and drizzle, you don't need a lot of chocolate, a little will go a long way. Store in fridge, each donut is 4PP or 4P on all 3 MyWW programs or 2 points plus.
- Nutritional info, per donut.. Calories.. 104.. Fat 2.4g.. Saturated fat 1.2g... Carbs 16.5g.. Fiber 1.9g... Sugars 6.7g.. protein 2.5g