I teamed up with one of my favorites again this month, Flatout bread is a staple in my house, I have created so many recipes and food ideas with their bread and I love how they keep me on track! These spinach cucumber chicken & ranch wraps are so easy to make and perfect to take for lunch or whip up for a quick dinner. I used the protein up wraps to make these a little more filling, by using my zero point ranch dressing recipe the only freestyle points in them are from the bread itself making them just 3 freestyle smart points each. Flatout is now the official flatbread of Weight Watchers® with a 2-3 SmartPoints® value per Light Original Flatbread, make sure you check out their store locator here to find them near you.
- 2 Protein Up Flatout wraps
- 1 cup (4oz) cooked shredded chicken
- ½ cup ranch dressing (I used my homemade zero point ranch)
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- Fresh spinach (I used baby spinach)
- In a bowl mix together your chicken, ranch and cucumber.
- Layout flatbread wrap, top with spinach, don't be afraid to pile lot's on.
- Spread half of your chicken mixture on each wrap, fold in ends of wrap then roll over and cut in 2.
- Feel free to increase ingredients to make more wraps and add in extra veggies of choice.
Smart points- 5 using SP calculator
Points plus- 6 using PP calculator
Nutritional info (incl veggies) Calories 261...Fat 6.3g..Sat fat 1g...Carbs 21.7g..Fiber 10.5g...Sugar 2g...Protein 32.1g using My Fitness Pal *please note for old SP & PP points determined before adding the veggies to the nutrition numbers