I think muffins have to be one of my favorite things to bake.. I mean who does’nt love a good fresh baked delicious muffin?? These raspberry streusel muffins are so good and you won’t believe they are only 3 smart points.. A perfect sweet muffin to cure any sweet snack attack that might come on.. I think they just might be my new favorite muffin!!
Raspberry strudel muffins
- 1 cup flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 100 g greek 0% yogurt I used vanilla
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- For the topping
- 2.5 Tbsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 375F, spray a 12 hole regular sized muffin tin with non stick spray.
- In a bowl whisk together your egg and sugar, add in your apple sauce, yogurt and vanilla.
- Stir in your flour and baking powder.
- In a small bowl mix together your 2.5T sugar, 3T flour and melted butter for your crumble topping.
- Divide your batter into the 12 muffin cups, top with your fresh raspberries and then sprinkle your strudel topping over muffins.
- Bake in oven for approx 23-25 minutes.
- Makes 12 muffins at 3 smart points each on all 3 MyWW programs or 2 points plus
- Nutritional info per muffin (not incl berries) Calories 84..Fat 1.5g...Saturated fat 0.8g...Carbs 15.4g...Fiber 0.4g...Sugars 6.5g...Protein 2.4g