Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians.. In honor of the holiday I created this simple yet delicious lightened up pumpkin spice cheesecake. If your hosting or in charge of dessert this is a great treat to whip up and will help keep you on track.. because we all know how hard that is when it is the holiday all about FOOD 😉 I promise your guests will never know it is lightened up and will love you for making it! Serves 8 at 8 smart points per serving..
Pumpkin spice lightened up cheesecake
- 1 pre-made graham crust
- 1 8 oz package light cream cheese softened
- 1.5 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 heaping cup fat free cool whip
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin pure pumpkin
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl using an electric mixer beat together your cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in cool whip, vanilla, pumpkin and spices and continue beating for a few minutes.
- Scoop all of your filling into your pie crust and let set in the fridge for a few hours.
- Makes 8 servings at 8 smart points per serving on all 3 MyWW programs (5 PP, old WW program)
- Keep stored in fridge. *optional to top with whip cream and pumpkin seeds (not incl in nutri info)
- Nutritional info per serving .. Calories 189...Fat 10g...Sat fat 6.1g...Carbs 21.7g..Fiber 1g...Sugars 11.4g...Protein 2.8g