A fun little way to spruce up your breakfast. 🙂 These rings are easy to make and put a twist on your regular omelets. The recipe will yield 5-6 rings and 2 will only cost you 1 SP on both blue & purple program and 1SP each on green. So go get cracking some eggs and enjoy! 🙂
Omelet onion rings
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 large mushroom diced (optional)
- ¼ cup diced peppers
- 1 onion sliced I used a red onion
- ¼ cup grated light cheese
- 1 tablespoon bacon crumbs
- Dash of salt/pepper
- Spray and heat up a frying pan on the stove on medium. Slice your onions, you want them to be thick pieces so they will hold the egg mixture.
- In a small bowl mix all of your ingredients.
- Place your rings in the hot pan and carefully pour your egg mixture into the rings. Fill almost to the top but not quite to avoid over flowing. Cover with a lid and cook until the eggs are done. The lid will help cook the egg all around since you wont be flipping them.
- Recipe should make 5-6 rings depending on the size of your onion rings. 2 rings for 1 freestyle SP, or 1pp each
- Nutritional info (not including veggies) per ring.. Calories 45... Fat 2.7g... Saturated fat 1.2g... Carbs 0.5g... Fiber 0g... Sugars 0.4g... Protein 4.1g