These little bite size muffins make a great grab and go breakfast or a “pick me up” afternoon snack. They are packed with oats, nuts, seeds and raisins. The best part is they are only 1 point each… Recipe yields 36 mini muffins.. 🙂
Mini trail mix breakfast muffins
Author: Drizzle me skinny
Recipe type: Muffins
1sp or 1pp each
- 2 mashed bananas
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 and ¼ cups oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 Tbsp lightly chopped raw almonds (about 15 nuts)
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a mini muffin pan and set aside.
- In a bowl mash your bananas, add in your milk, egg and vanilla and mix well. Stir in your sugar, oats, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Fold in your raisins, nuts, seeds and coconut.
- Fill to the top in your mini muffin pan. Batter won't be thick, and have more of a liquid texture.
- Bake in the oven for approx. 16-18 minutes. Carefully use a knife to get the muffins out of the tin. Each muffin is 1pp. Yields 36 mini muffins. Store in sealed container in fridge, you can freeze muffins.
- Nutritional info(not incl bananas) per muffin.. Calories 38...Fat 1.1g...Saturated fat 0.2g...Carbs 6.3g...Fiber 0.9g... Sugars 2.4g... Protein 1.1g