If you know me well from my Instagram account then you know I love s'mores anything!! I often make myself a banana s'mores treat by slicing a banana in half, topping with some marshmallow fluff, chocolate drizzle and some graham crumbs, one day I thought "you know I really should make this a muffin".. so that's what I did 🙂 These tasty little muffin treats are so good, and only 2 smart points each..oh and FYI, these are the biggest mini muffins I've ever made! 😉
Mini banana s'mores muffins
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray a 24 hole mini muffin pan.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer beat together your sugar and egg, add in mashed banana and apple sauce and continue beating 1 minute. Mix in your vanilla.
- Stir in your flour, baking powder and soda. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Use half your batter and fill your 24 mini muffin cups.
- Place 1 teaspoon of marshmallow fluff on top of the batter for all 24 muffins. Top with remaining batter.
- Sprinkle your crushed graham crumbs over the tops of muffins.
- Bake in oven for approx 28-30 minutes.
- Makes 24 mini muffins at 2 smart points or 1 points plus each.
- Nutritional info per muffin (not incl bananas) Calories 51..Fat 0.7g...Saturated fat 0.3g...Carbs 10g...Fiber 0.3g...Sugars 3.7g...Protein 1g